Apply for a Grant…No Grant Too Small!
The Tiburon Peninsula Foundation (TPF) proudly accepts requests from the community to support local projects of any size. Major or Pocket Grant (under $1000) Applications should be submitted online by completing an application for consideration by our Grants Committee and Board of Directors.
We consider grants which fit with our mission, “Promoting the quality of life and sense of community of the Tiburon Peninsula“. The Board looks forward to considering your Grant request at our next meeting usually the 2nd Thursday of the month. If we have questions about the grant prior to the meeting, we will contact you.
Thank you for joining us in making our community stronger.
Introducing Blackie’s Pocket Grants
No Grant Too Small!
Pocket Grants are available to fund small volunteer-based projects which benefit the Tiburon, Belvedere, and Strawberry communities. Organizations, teachers, students, churches, neighborhoods or any other group may apply.
To improve our community, one small grant at a time:
- In your neighborhood
- In your school
- In your town
Recent Pocket Grants
- Redwood High School Grad Night – yearly
- Hilarita Camp Scholarships for Ranch
- Snacks for after school program at Hilarita – 5 months
- Green Team Projects – Clean up Cloverleaf
- Bookmarks – Books for Hayday prizes (2017), sponsor Tot Lounge (2018)
- Town of Tiburon – Festival of Lights 2017
- Jake Thompson – Eagle Scout Project – Cuban baseball team trip to US
- Adventure Race – RANCH
- Green Team – Clean up at Blackie’s